Are you expecting or are caring for a child from birth - 3rd grade and would like to connect with a licensed Parent and Family Educator for support? Schedule a free, one-to-one visit with a licensed parent educator. The parent educator can respond to your parenting questions and share information on child development and community resources. Meet by phone, email, virtually using Google Meet, your home or at New Hope Learning Center.
- Setting up a daily routine
- At home activity ideas
- Questions about child development
- Behavior challenges (or finding positive ways to guide/teach your child)
- Sleep/bedtime challenges
- Eating/mealtime challenges
- Managing stress
- Family relationships & communication
- Community resources for families
Helping Us Grow (HUG)
HUG visits are provided to families prenatal and post-partum to age two. To learn more about HUG, click the button below.
Help Me Connect
An online tool that connects pregnant and parenting families with young children birth to 8 years of age with services in their local communities that support healthy child development and family well-being.